When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them.
Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
And, have fun!
God bless. Take care. Have a nice day, and all the usual pleasantries!
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
– Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
– Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
– Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
– Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
okay, here it goes 🙂
Thank you Aysabaw for including my blog on your VBA nominations 🙂 I didn’t see it coming! Versatile ba talaga to? Hahaha.
In return, I would like to nominate these 15 bloggers for the VBA! Marami akong natututunan/napagtatanto sa mga posts nila. Kaya ayun. 🙂
Seven things about me 🙂
– Spaghetti is life ♥
– My dream is to become a DJ
– I’m a fan of Bruno Mars.
– I’m antisocial
– I’m an orphan.
– I’m always paranoid and overthinking everything.
– I have a very low self-esteem. Maski itong VBA pakiramdam ko hindi ko deserve itong nomination ko. Huhu.
Yun lang. Enjoy!