– Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
– Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
– Create 7 questions for your nominees.
– Nominate 7 other bloggers.
Thanks ANGEL (ligawnakerubin) for nominating me! And sorry late na late na late na ito, I have so many commitments, char! Ngayon lang ako nagkaroon ng pagkakataon na makapagmuni-muni para sa ma kasagutan at katanungan sa award na ito. So here it is~
1. What are your core values? How do you transform those values into action?
I have so many core values in my mind, but I chose only four – 4P’s!
– PASSION. Halimbawa sa paaralan, makikita mo kung sino sa mga estudyanteng ito ang may dedikasyon at buong-puso sa pag-aaral (sa kanilang tinahak na kurso) at sa kung sino ang gusto lang na makapasa at maka-graduate. I admit I became tardy most of the time in school, but when it comes on doing assignments, activities, and projects, whether you love it or not, you must do it with full pack effort! Promise I’ll do school works with passion next sem :* #YOSO (You only study once)
– PATIENCE. I think that’s my biggest edge among the other candidates in this competition. charot. Sanay na akong pinaghihintay at naghihintay sa wala eh. Sa mundong puno ng pila, heavy traffic, mga taong late, di matigil-tigil na korapsyon, at mga paasa, di ka pa ba masasanay niyan? Kaya mga friends, kalma lang po tayo palagi. Wag mabi-beastmode!
– PERSEVERANCE. Kahit sandamukal na hanash na ang dumaan sa buhay ko (and more problems to come), push pa rin dapat ng push sa buhay! Never give up! (kahit nung nakaraan lang nag-drama much ako haha)
– PRACTICAL. Don’t imagine it, just do it. Nakakainis minsan yung ang dami mong kuda, pero wala ka namang ginagawa. Lololol (wala akong pinatatamaan dito haha)
2. What is/are your favorite book/s? What make/s it/them a favorite?
– I’m not really into reading English fiction novels, (you know what, the only books I’d read from the very start to end was ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’, and ‘Sophie’s World’, ebook pa yan partida). So I could say my favorite reading materials are history books 🙂 pero masipag po ako magbasa ng Filipino Literature books. Pinakagusto ko yung ‘DEKADA 70’.
3. Aside from writing, what do you like doing best in life?
– I love chilling, eating, and sleeping~ (tamad mo beh)
– I love to EXPLORE places and LEARN something new from different people 🙂 Gusto kong tumuklas, gumalugad, at matuto, ganun.
4. Who inspire you the most, at this moment?
– FELIX KJELLBERG – bakit ngayon lang kita kinilala? Lol. Nitong mga nakaraang araw ay tuwang-tuwa/tawang-tawa sa mga videos niya. Inggit ako, gusto ko magkaroon ng buhay ng tulad sa kanya – ‘Viva La Vida, b****’ 😂
5. Are you a hopeless romantic or a realist? Why do you think you fall under this label?
– REALIST. (but if you read my previous posts, I do look like more of a HR, whyyy)
6. Which artist do you listen to the most? What do you like about him/her/them, or his/her music?
– BRUNO MARS. I like everything about him eh 😍😍😍😍😍
Oh c’mon, he sings well, he dances well, he plays guitar, piano, drums, ukelele, (insert other instruments here), he composes songs for himself and for other artists, he’s funny and witty, he’s simple and mapagmahal, he can make you go funk by his songs, he can also make you sob and cry by his songs, o ano pa ba? may papalag pa? JK. (links are provided for evidences hahahaha)
7. What is your course/profession? Where are you studying/working? Do you feel like you are heading to the proper direction?
– BACHELOR OF ARTS IN COMMUNICATION, @ STI-D. I’m still undecided where I’m going after this (if I’ll pursue on Advertising, or Broadcasting, etc.) I’m on my final year in college but still unsure. Well let’s see xx
1. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
2. What’s something you wish you had more of?
3. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
4. Everybody has something they’re scared of, what’s your fears?
5. What is the first thing you notice about people?
6. If you were given a chance to talk one-on-one with the newly-elected President Duterte, what would you tell him?
7. What’s your best blog post/entry? Link it here 🙂
And yah, that’s the end.~~~